ACIN Exemption Criteria
- A candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in the field of compliance gained from Financial Institutions, Designated Non-Financial Institutions or any other sector where compliance is practised and/or functioning as a compliance officer in his/her organisation.
- Candidate must have acquired CAMS, ACFCS, CAE or CFE certification in addition to condition stated in paragraph 1 above.
- Candidate must have applied to the Board of the Institute for the conferment of the Associate status in addition to the conditions in paragraph 1.
- Candidates must earn at least 20 MCPE points per annum to maintain their membership annually. (see the Mandatory Continued Professional Education section)
- There must be evidence of attendance of the CIN Workshop