ACIN Exemption Criteria
- A candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in the field of compliance gained from Financial Institutions, Designated Non-Financial Institutions or any other sector where compliance is practised and/or functioning as a compliance officer in his/her organisation.
- Candidate must have passed the required DCP examination of the Institute in addition to condition stated in paragraph 1, or must have acquired the CAMS, ACFCS, CAE or CFE certification in addition to condition stated in paragraph 1 above.
- Candidate must have applied to the Board of the Institute for the conferment of the Associate status in addition to the conditions in paragraph 1.
- Candidates must earn at least 20 MCPE points per annum to maintain their membership annually. (see the Mandatory Continued Professional Education section)
- There must be evidence of attendance of the CIN Workshop