To register for the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) certification via Compliance Institute, Nigeria (CIN), kindly click on the “ACAMS DATA TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD ” button below. Download the data template, fill and send to email@example.com
Benefits of applying for CAMS certification through CIN:
- Registered candidates who seeks the CAMS certification through CIN will receive a one-year professional membership with ACAMS, one electronic edition of CAMS Study Materials, a full or multi-day CAMS training course and examination preparation seminar led by CIN and CAMS computer-based examination at any CAMS testing center in Nigeria. Each CAMS candidate will receive a user ID and password to register individually for a CAMS computer based exam.
- ACAMS will issue the internationally recognised and prestigious CAMS certification to all candidates that have successfully passed the CAMS examination and otherwise met all of the requirements of the CAMS certification.
- Discounted Rate: Certification package of $1,300 per candidate and a special offer of $1,100 for regulators and government officials against ACAMS advertised rate of $1,890
- ACAMS have included CIN as its official training partner in Nigeria.
- CIN now supports ACAMS’ CAMS certification training and certification for designated government regulatory officials and private sector banking non-banking financial professionals throughout Nigeria.
- CIN leads CAMS training sessions in English and provides the CAMS preparation training slides in English that form the core review materials.
- CIN recruits and send to ACAMS the names and contact details of all interested candidates it would like to include in live programs delivered in Nigeria.
- ACAMS collaborate with CIN to develop a local CAMS addendum based on Nigerian rules, regulations along with best practises and standards.
- ACAMS collaborate with CIN to deliver live specialised certificate courses derived from ACAMS growing eLearning catalogue.
- ACAMS collaborate with CIN to establish a merit based scholarship program that fully or partially covers the enrolment fees for the CAMS program and eLearning certificate courses for worthy AML/CFT and financial crimes professionals that do not receive any institutional support from current employer.
- All present and future CAMS certified professionals at CIN can readily and easily meet CAMS recertification continuing education requirements.